Have you heard the theory that the Virginia Tech shooter, Seung-Hui Cho, was autistic and the MSM (main-stream media) is suppressing that information at the request of the pharmaceutical industry and their enablers in government? The evidence for the conspiracy:
* Cho’s relatives living in Korea thought that he was autistic.
* Cho’s symptoms started at about the age that autism symptoms often begin.
* Cho exhibited the flat affect symptomatic of autism.
* If it is proven in a court of law that many cases of autism were caused by infant vaccines which contained mercury the pharmaceutical industry could be liable for billions of dollars in damages.
* The government is in the pocket of the pharmaceutical industry.
That, as I understand it, is the evidence for the conspiracy. If you know of any more evidence be sure to leave a comment telling us about it.
The evidence against the conspiracy:
* Nobody who had actually seen Cho in the last 15 years seemed to think he was autistic.
* It would be very unusual for someone with autism to feel persecuted.
* It would be very unusual for someone with autism to be violent with anyone other than themselves.
* If childhood vaccines caused autism it would be relatively easy to prove that since, unlike other possible environmental factors, there is no question whether or not any particular patient was exposed to a vaccine. Populations of children who did not receive vaccines, such as the Amish, have the same rates of autism as populations who did.
There is more that could be said but I think that is sufficient for any reasonable person to come to the correct conclusion.
Regarding America’s trend toward social liberalism
8 months ago