Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Number one in google

Among the tools that bloggers have are ones telling us the links that people followed to get to our blogs, including the phrases they typed into search engines if they got to our blogs by selecting our site from among the sites listed by a search engine in response to a search. That is how I know that about 5 times in the last couple of days someone has visited my blog after typing ‘Why must I dial 1 if I speak english’ and clicking ‘Search’ in Google.
Click here to see what Google returns for ‘Why must I dial 1 if I speak english’
I do not know if they considered what I wrote a satisfactory answer to their question, but I would like to think they did. After all Google seems to think this blog is the best match on the web to that question.

No comments: