Wednesday, October 18, 2006

You can now donate for Maria's surgery online

In my previous blog entry I passed on an urgent appeal from Casa Guanajuato in Moline for donations to pay for surgery for
Maria Hernadez, a wife and mother of four who has lived in Moline for 11 years, who is having increasing difficulty swallowing.

Almost immediately people started asking me how they could donate online. In response to all these appeals (actually just one) I have set up an email and PayPal account -- mariahernadezfund@casagtomoline.org -- to receive donations to pay for Maria Hernadez's surgery. Click on the button to the right, just below my profile, to donate online using a credit card or your PayPal account.

UPDATE: I am wondering if we will get more contributions from self-identified Conservatives, Moderates or Liberals. If you would like me to figure out which group is more compassionate mention your political leanings when you make your contribution. If you make your contribution through PayPal just type it in the space for item being purchased.

No comments: